In our quest to reach our goals, we make this effort to be as busy and productive as we can be but before this quarter ends, we should also take time to pause and reflect on our actions from the past 90 days. Try these steps so that you may gain insights from the past quarter and use them to move on successfully to the next.
1. Rewrite your 5 Big second Quarter Goals.
2. Rate yourself about how good you have been in meeting your goals in each area of your life‘s playground.
1-I HAVE NO WRITTEN GOALS
2-I WROTE THEM BUT DIDN‘T ACT ON THEM
3-SOMETIMES I WORKED ON THEM BUT SOMETIMES I DON‘T DO ANYTHING ABOUT THEM
4-I MADE WEEKLY PLANS TOWARDS ACHIEVING MY GOALS AND EXECUTED THEM
3. Based on your rating, learn about your strength by pondering on these questions:
- Why are these goals important to me?
- How did I stay inspired despite the many challenges along the way?
- What positive changes have I created this quarter?
4. Now that you know your strength, amplify it so you can start the next quarter with so much energy and good vibes. Write your goals in all areas to keep you balanced and make you feel complete.
This beautiful life that we are gifted- we should make it count. Our 2017 goals are gradually becoming a reality with each mindful and purposeful step we make. Our acts now will always be the compass for our future. Looking back and seeing what we‘ve done is the key to improvement.
Pause, Plan, Act, Repeat.
Here‘s to the remaining months of our best year yet!